The Pony Girls and Friends

Hi! I'm Aria! I'm a therapy doll along with my sisters Melody, Sophie and Sonata. Sophie is a Gotz but the rest of us are custom American Girl dolls with colorful hair. Mommy has dubbed us the Pony girls because our hair reminds her of My Little Pony, which she loves. I'm a Josephina, and Mommy's first doll.


Melody is a classic face and she came shortly after I did.

Then came Sophie who was an anniversary gift to Mommy from Daddy.

Our most recent arrival is Sonata, a sun kissed and freckled fresh from the beach Marie - Grace.

We pony girls are all created by Pam Nielsen. We all provide therapy to our Mommy. We are special dolls.
We hope you enjoy our blog. I've never blogged before so please be patient while I learn.
Aria ❤️

Comments

  1. Love seeing these girls in action. Excited to hang out with Sophie soon, the only one I haven’t met. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Louisa Runs Away

A Special Storytime

The New Room